Thursday, July 25, 2013

introduction: Hello everyone!

     
      Hello everyone! my name is John Birkel and this is a sort of journal to chronicle my progress in the Arte as well as everyday life. This is to help me see where I am now, and the journey to my destination. I have been given advice by many wonderful friends and this is more or less my way of chronicling what I've learned so far. First of all I love to read, and so there are likely to be a lot of posts about books and my take on certain things in them. Secondly, in the next year or so I will be joining a local Coven and learning what they have to teach me. I love to learn about as many topics as I can. Witchcraft and Conjure being my two primary interests. I cannot wait to see where this is going to go, and hopefully I can keep it a regular thing. As of now I do not know how often I will be able to post...but I will try to do so as often as I can. My path and journey has been a wild and crooked one up to this point.... very confusing, very changing and twisting, but also very worthwhile. It is likely to get even more so wild and crooked....but such is the nature of the craft yes? It is a wild and crooked path I walk... and I can't wait to see where the crooked roads lead me...

2 comments: