Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hekate's feast day



Well tonight was the feast day of Hekate and I decided to ask her some questions I've been having and just talk with her since tonight was her feast day. So I burned the incense,  honored her, LOTS of dogs barking and the wind howling during my invocation.
I asked her if she was a form of Lilith...witch queen and lover and consort of Samael-Lucifer
She told me.... 
"Yes. This is but one of my names, I have been called many things and have taken many forms.... This is a side of me you shall learn, and revere." 
If you have not had the same experience, or have had a completely opposite one.... It does not matter. As my path is not yours and my journey is not yours to take.  Nor is yours mine. 
I asked other questions...but those are personal to myself and my path alone. 
The ritual was amazing... Very potent, very powerful.
I truly felt her presence. A WONDERFUL evening! Hail Hekate! 
Can't wait to see what other lessons she brings in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment