I felt Qayin's presence and his power as it flowed into the wand... But the smoke kept billowing up from the coals and It was starting to overpower the room. I kind of panicked as this was something I wasn't used to... So In my panic I asked Cain what to do... And he made me remember the blacksmith's quench tank. So I got my tongs, brushed off the smoldering resins from the coal and dunked it into a cup of water. Imagining it being the quench tank of old tubal Cain. Worked pretty well and the smoke cleared pretty much. And I returned to finishing my ritual which after that went quite well. Rule #1. Don't put a lot of resins on the coal. (And I really didn't...but apparently my little is a lot. Lol) this is pretty much what my blog is for....the journey. Making mistakes, and growing from them. I'll be seating my familiar tomorrow instead... Besides I think it will go better anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment