Monday, August 5, 2013

Updates :)

Well, lately I've just been thinking about my practice and just life in general :) 
Hecate has becoming much stronger in my practice and I had a friend who did a reading for me, and it answered a lot of questions I'd been having. Tomorrow is the dark moon and I have so much planned.... I'm ensouling and naming my wand from an awesome friend and making my first Spirit Jar for my Familiar. If the spirits allow, expect pictures. :) Qayin has been very strong lately as well. Teaching various things. Making me think about his various aspects and certain lessons that I won't go into for now.... I'm also receiving 2 very awesome items from another really great friend, a crow wing smudge fan and a crow foot and skeleton key talisman. School also starts back tomorrow and I know that my classes will require lots of hard work. Qayin loves sacrifices of effort. So I will do my best this year. Well, I know this post has been all over the place, but I'm just catching up because I haven't blogged in a while. Hope everyone is doing well! And have a great dark moon and Deipnon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment