Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Housing my Familiar

Tonight I made a spirit house for my familiar spirit.
I lit a red candle, invoked him into the space, and fixed it up in the manner he told me
I used mugwort, his seal, 9 pennies, a blackthorn spike, a lock of my hair, a few drops of my blood, a crow feather, and red thread. I painted his seal on the lid of the jar... And lit a very small red candle and called his full spirit into it. Then I dropped it into the jar, closing the lid until the flame went out therefore releasing the spirit into the jar. I also fed him his favorite offering and placed him on his shelf with a red candle. He seemed very pleased with it. I'm very glad to have my familiar. And can't wait to share more experiences with him 

No comments:

Post a Comment